#ArtistSupportPledge original block print | YELLOW OCHRE
Print Color: YELLOW OCHRE
The Lavender Series is a collection of original, hand-cut linoleum prints on paper. In an effort to help support the Maine arts community during these uncertain times, I'm joining the #artistsupportpledge by contributing 75% of all profits made by these prints to go directly towards purchasing artwork or craftwork made by local artists (the remaining 25% helps pay for postage).
Each design is pressed onto 9x6" paper.
*Note: Due to the nature of linoleum printmaking, slight variations in color are normal. Each print is unique!